Ulobby, in collaboration with The Embassy of Denmark in Brussels, warmly invites you to a webinar on November 17 dedicated to understanding how to design and deliver business-effective Public Affairs setups.
The webinar is destined to high-level Public Affairs officials and will explore evidence, best practice and answers pertaining to the following questions:
- How can you create the best Public Affairs setup to achieve optimal performance?
- How can you align Public Affairs activities to strategic business objectives?
- Should Public Affairs be subsumed as part of the communications function?
- How can you better justify the costs of Public Affairs and embed a wider recognition of your team as a key contributor to organizational success?
- How can you most effectively implement Public Affairs Management principles and approaches in your organization?
- Anders Kopp Jensen - CEO - Ulobby
- Julie Kjestrup - Interim Head of Group Public Affairs and Sustainability - Danfoss
- Moises Costa - Head of Brussels Office - MAN Truck & Bus
- Olga Sihmane - Head of Public Affairs Brussels - Telia Company
The event will be opened by Odd Sinding, the Ambassador of Denmark to Belgium and Luxembourg, and moderated by Steen Thorsted, Head of Corporate Public Affairs at the Danish Trade Council.
As political risk and uncertainty are exacerbated by the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, Public Affairs is uniquely suited to assuming a more business-critical position. The value at stake from sudden regulatory changes or Covid-related policy interventions is tremendous. The opportunity afforded Public Affairs professionals to rise to the occasion thus comes with manifold increases in pressure and new market and political challenges. A major barrier to effectiveness is that CEOs often do not recognise the scale and significance of the impact of Public Affairs.
The emerging array of Covid-driven pressures is intensifying the struggles that Public Affairs professionals already face in legitimizing their work, proving their direct contribution to business objectives and positioning themselves as central to organizational strategy and operations.
Please register for the event to our EU Public Affairs Director Fruzsina Károlyi at email@example.com or our Public Affairs Coordinator Annette Kildegaard Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards, you will receive your personal ID for the webinar. RSVP: November 3, 2020.